VICTORYONE® Automatic Oval Screen Printing Press
- Available in six-station modules from 22 stations/6 colors to 64 stations/30 colors
- Maximum image areas range from 55 x 70 cm (21.7” x 27.6”) to 70 x 100 cm (27.6" x 39.4")
- Optional DS-2000 & DS-4000 Digital Squeegee digital print stations allows screen/digital hybrid printing
TP400 Solvent Based Pad Printing Ink Range, 1- and (alternatively) 2-Component
Application. Pad printing ink range TP 400 is appropriate for a vast variety of applications. TP 400 inks are especially suitable for printing on thermoplastics such as polycarbonate (PC), PMMA (“acrylic glass”), polyamide (PA), pre-treated polyolefines, i.e. polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE); also for rigid PVC, polystyrene, polyester, polyacetal (POM, with flame-drying), polyurethane. Also for duroplastics, metals and coated surfaces. TP 400 inks are a good choice for a variety of technical-industrial applications, toys and promotional articles. Technical Information
4YOU - the new system proposed by QUAGLIA, ITALY
4YOU is the new system proposed by QUAGLIA ITALY to meet the global quality standards of the textile printing market.
The system includes:
- technology: 4-color printing for any image;
- service: low cost, low cost (40 euro + tva) color separation, based on the HYDRA water-based ink selection curve;
- assistance: all information and instructions available to avoid errors;
- products: ready-to-use inks, very pure with quasi-photographic luminosity, HYDRA PROCESS for white substrate and HYDRA PROCESS HC for black / colored substrate.
Go directly to VirusInks or order the color separation service at email@example.com.
SPRINT 3000T Gas Screen Printing Conveyor Dryer
Sprint® 3000T is the most innovative gas conveyor dryer in the screen printing industry. It features three independent conveyor belts on three levels that deliver maximum drying capacity in a minimal footprint. In fact, Sprint 3000T manages to squeeze over 914 cm (30') of belt travel in the space required for a 366 cm (12') heat chamber. The infeed carries substrates to the top level and smoothly transfers them to the middle belt. The middle belt carries those substrates back through the chamber in the opposite direction before making another smooth transfer to the bottom belt.
Rutland series - Plastisol ink without phthalates for textiles
- Plastisol ready for use on both 100% BBC substrate and polyester / cotton blend, which is pre-printed with an antibleeding barrier layer of plastisol; wash resistance; Mostrar Colors
- it can be printed wet on wet (flash between color, with only one polymerisation after the last color) or hot transfer; Drying in the oven at 160 ° C for 3 minutes.
Metalic pad printing plates execution
Metalic pad printing plates can be used for both open and closed-type flatbed machines (zirconia or metal rings are recommended). Stainless Steel Steel Thickness 0.5 mm Thickness. Execution of metal plates for pad printing at the customer's request, with development in alcohol or water development.