- Mesh stretching, screen printing
The stretching mesh on the frame is performed with a pneumatic tensioning system with individual SEFAR 3 and 3A system clamps, measuring tension with tensiometer (Tensocheck, Tektomat and Newtontester).
The maximum stretch size is 12.5 meters measurable at the outer perimeter of the frame. The maximum outer size of the frame for which the emulsion exposure can be achieved is currently 1.3 x 2.05 m. For larger sizes, the exposure is based on the level of detail required. The 5 kw metal halide lamp is used for exposure. Screen verification is done by 30 X magnification and measuring thickness.
- Execution of cliches for tampography printing at the sizes requested by the client:
- pad printing plates with alcohol development;
- pad printing plates with water development;
- 0.5 mm thick thin steel metal plates.
Metal blinds can be used for both, open and closed-type flatbed machines (zirconia rings or metal rings are recommended).
- Technical assistance at the customer's premises
Electronic Design & Consulting Group SRL provides technical assistance for screen printing, pad printing and printing circuit technology. We also provide technical assistance for the installation of the equipment we sell, new or used, depending on the documentation provided by our customers.